How to Get White TeethIf you're wondering how to get white teeth, it starts with a healthy mouth. You won’t get white teeth in one day no matter what whitening regimen you use if you have unfilled cavities or gum disease. But if your teeth are healthy and you want to get white teeth fast, follow these steps to get white teeth with the Crest 3D White Regimen.
How to Get White Teeth: The Crest 3D White Regimen
- Get the best brush. A gentle yet powerful toothbrush is an important part of how to get white teeth with the Crest 3D White regimen. The Oral-B Pulsar 3D White Vivid toothbrush has vibrating bristles that polish away stains on and in between teeth. Be sure to use proper toothbrushing technique: Hold your brush at a 45-degree angle and don’t choose a brush head that is too big for your mouth. (1), (3)
- Pick a potent paste. Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Paste can remove up to 90 percent of surface stains in two weeks. It contains silica particles in a paste-gel combination formula that promotes a fresh mouth as well as smooth, clean teeth. (3)
- Don’t forget to floss. Flossing is an important part of any oral care regimen. Fight gingivitis as part of a complete dental program with Crest Glide Whitening Plus Scope flavor floss. (1)
- Rinse right for more white. The Crest 3D White Regimen includes the Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse that helps remove stains and protect the tooth surface against future stains. In addition, a whitening rinse freshens your breath as it contributes to a strategy for how to get white teeth.
- Choose your strips. If you don't have teeth sensitive to whitening, you might want to choose the more potent whitening strips from the Crest 3D White Regimen, such as Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects or Crest 3D White Whitestrips Advanced Vivid. If you have teeth sensitive to whitening, choose a gentle formula like Crest 3D White Whitestrips Gentle Routine.
How to Get White Teeth with Combination CarePart of any strategy for how to get white teeth includes regular dental checkups. Options for how to get white teeth may include combining twice-yearly visits to the dentist for professional cleaning with an at-home whitening routine such as the Crest 3D White Regimen to maintain your brighter smile.
How to Get White Teeth without Over-WhiteningAs eager as you may be to learn how to get white teeth, it’s important to know that you can have too much of a good thing. Tray-based teeth-whitening systems are meant to be used for just a few weeks. (4) If you experience increasing tooth sensitivity that doesn’t subside, of if your teeth start to appear translucent, you may be overusing these products (4). The Crest 3D White Regimen for how to get white teeth can help maintain and prolong teeth whitening with whitening paste, pulsating toothbrush, mouth rinse, and whitening strips.