View the full transcript
When looking for teeth whitening products that work for you, it’s important to first understand your unique whitening goal, as well as how the whitening ingredient in the leading products works. If you have concerns, consult a dentist prior to starting treatment.
Teeth Whitening Products With Peroxide
Teeth Whitening at Home: Identifying the Best Teeth Whitening Product
Which Crest Whitestrips Product is Right For You?
Teeth Whitening Pen
Teeth Whitening Product Reviews
- It’s important to learn about the whitening ingredient in the leading teeth whitening products when comparing whitening methods to determine which may work best for you. Hydrogen Peroxide is a popular ingredient in whitening products and is the whitening ingredient in Crest 3D White Whitestrips. This is the same enamel-safe ingredient that dentists use in their offices.
- Many of the best home teeth whitening products contain various levels of peroxide to help remove tough stains from your teeth. Many people in search of the best teeth whitening product may simply be inclined to compare the amount of peroxide in the products to determine which is best, assuming that higher levels of peroxide will yield greater results.
If your teeth are only mildly stained, you may not need to use the strongest products available, which are also likely to cause more discomfort and tooth sensitivity. The bottom line is that the best teeth whitening product will differ from person to person. Your best bet is to talk with your dentist about your whitening goals and dental history to determine which teeth whitening product is best for you.
- Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to teeth whitening, and Crest 3D White has created a line of whitestrips products to fit each user’s unique whitening goal.
Crest’s Whitest White
If you’re looking for Crest’s Whitest White, try the Crest 3D White Whitestrips Supreme FlexFit. These strips whiten as well as a $500 professional laser treatment, and feature an exclusive FlexFit technology design that stretches and molds to fit your unique smile. Use once a day for 1 hour for 14 days. Results last up to 12 months.
If you’re looking for fast results for a last-minute event, try Crest 3D White Whitestrips 1-Hour Express. These strips remove years of stains in just one hour. You’ll need to use the full kit for full results.
Professional Level Whitening
If your goal is professional level whitening, try Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects. These strips are formulated with the same enamel-safe ingredients dentists use and remove 14 years of stains. Apply once a day for 30 minutes for 20 days, with results lasting up to 12 months.
Teeth Sensitive to Whitening
For anyone with teeth sensitive to whitening, try Crest 3D White Whitestrips Gentle Routine. Use these strips for five minutes daily for gradual whitening. You’ll see results after 28 days. All Crest Whitestrips use enamel-safe ingredients that whiten beneath the enamel surface while being easy on your teeth.
- Teeth whitening pens have become a popular method of teeth whitening, however when considering the best whitening method for you, you should evaluate all aspects of the product including time and ease of use. Teeth whitening pens require consumers to coat each tooth twice a day with a tooth whitening gel until the pen is empty. With the leading Crest 3D White Whitestrips Supreme FlexFit, you apply just once a day for 14 days to see noticeable results. Application of these Whitestrips is fast, simple, and mess-free.
- The best at home teeth whitening systems vary from person to person based on their whitening goals and time frame, so it can be very helpful to read product reviews to determine which may be the most effective product for you. You can find reviews on the product’s website or look for outside reviews from beauty bloggers who have tried the product.