Quick Teeth Whitening TipsAre you a smoker or regular tobacco user who needs some quick teeth whitening tips to help you achieve a beautiful white smile?
The use of tobacco is one of the most common causes of tooth discoloration. But there are many quick teeth whitening methods that can help you not only achieve a great smile, but keep it that way for months.
Quick Teeth Whitening: Combining Products and Oral Hygiene Is KeyThe best quick teeth whitening method is to combine several important whitening techniques and oral hygiene methods into a comprehensive whitening regimen. By combining whitening products and excellent oral hygiene, you’ll find quick teeth whitening is easier than you’d expect.
Quick Teeth Whitening: Getting StartedGetting started will require just one trip to the local drugstore. You’ll need several important items to achieve quick teeth whitening. Use this checklist for best results:
- Whitening Toothbrush: For quick teeth whitening, select a brush that's designed to whiten such as Oral-B Pulsar 3D White Advanced Vivid toothbrush.
- Whitening Toothpaste: Products designed to whiten work even better than regular toothpaste for quick teeth whitening.
- Whitening Rinse: Many use the same ingredients found in powerful whitening strips, and there are formulas available that don’t use alcohol so you can avoid the painful burn.
- Whitening Strips: Select a whitening strip that can offer results in just a few days for quick teeth whitening.
- Dental Floss: Don’t forget this is an important part of an effective oral hygiene regimen. Flossing removes particles from between your teeth that can cause plaque and discoloration.
Just because you smoke or chew tobacco doesn't mean you can't have white teeth!