View the full transcript
With so many teeth whitening products and methods available, from professional teeth whitening treatments to home teeth whitening systems, choosing the best teeth whitening method for you can seem daunting. There are a few key factors to consider when comparing the best teeth whitening products, which range from price, to effectiveness, to the time it takes to see noticeable results.
Home Teeth Whitening System VS Professional Teeth Whitening
How Crest Whitestrips Compare to Other Leading Whitening Methods
Evaluating the Best Home Teeth Whitening Products
Teeth Whitening Reviews
- Some of the best over the counter teeth whitening products are just as effective and safe as professional teeth whitening treatments, but at a fraction of the cost and can be done in the comfort of your own home. Both at home teeth whitening and professional teeth whitening may cause teeth to be sensitive after whitening, however this is a temporary sensation and should go away after you finish use of the product or treatment.
• Whitestrips vs. Professional Laser Treatment
Two of Crest’s most advanced Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Supreme FlexFit Whitestrips and Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips, whiten as well as a $500 professional treatment* at a fraction of the cost and can be done in the comfort of your home. *vs. lights/laser
• Whitestrips vs. Teeth Whitening Pens
The leading teeth whitening pen requires users to coat each individual tooth with a teeth whitening gel twice a day until the pen is empty. Unlike the leading whitening pen, Crest’s most advanced whitestrips, the Crest 3D White Whitestrips Supreme FlexFit, give you noticeable results in 14 days and only needs to be applied once a day.
• Whitestrips vs. Teeth Whitening Trays
Whitening trays mimic the professional trays from a dentist’s office, however when used at home, these systems can feel bulky and loose-fitting in your mouth. The Crest 3D White Whitestrips Supreme FlexFit stretch and mold to cover all the nooks and crannies of your teeth and feel comfortable and secure in your mouth.
• How long will it take to get noticeable results?
Even among the best teeth whitening systems, the number of days it takes to see noticeable results varies greatly. Some take as few as one day, while others take more than a week.
• When will I see full results?
The time it takes to get full results when using a home teeth whitening system ranges anywhere from 4 days up to a month.
• How long will my teeth stay white?
Advanced products have been proven to provide whitening that lasts up to twelve months. However, the whitening results from even the best teeth whitening kits and methods can fade over time. Most manufacturers say the duration of results vary depending on your use of teeth-staining beverages like coffee, soda, wine, and others that can cause yellow teeth.
• How long do I have to wear the whitening strips every day?
When reviewing the best home teeth whitening systems, you'll find that daily application time also varies greatly. Some require 1 hour once a day, 30 minutes twice a day, while you wear others for just five minutes once a day.
• Will the strips form-fit to my teeth?
There are advanced whitening products that will gently mold to your teeth, such as Crest 3D White Supreme FlexFit, Crest 3D White Glamorous White and Crest 3D White Professional Effects, that allow you greater flexibility and the opportunity to drink water, talk on the phone and go about your day.
- When determining which teeth whitening product will work best for you, it’s important to read teeth whitening reviews on the different products you are considering so you can get an idea of what to expect when you try the product. You can find product reviews on the product’s website or read reviews from beauty bloggers who have tested the product.